Tərcümeyi-hal, or biography in English, is a written account of a person’s life. It can be a short summary of the key events in someone’s life, or a more detailed account that includes their thoughts, feelings, and experiences.
Tərcümeyi-halls can be written by the person themselves (autobiography), or by someone else (biography). They can be factual or fictional, and can be written in a variety of styles.
Here are some of the things that are typically included in a tərcümeyi-hal:
- The person’s name, date of birth, and place of birth
- Their parents’ names and occupations
- Their siblings
- Their education
- Their jobs and careers
- Their relationships and marriages
- Their hobbies and interests
- Their achievements and failures
- Their thoughts and feelings about life
Tərcümeyi-halls can be a valuable source of information about history, culture, and the human experience. They can also be a source of inspiration and motivation.
Here are some examples of famous tərcümeyi-halls:
- The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin
- The Diary of Anne Frank
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl
- I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
- The Long Walk to Freedom by Nelson Mandela
If you are interested in learning more about tərcümeyi-hal, I recommend doing a web search or visiting your local library. There are many great resources available to help you learn more about this fascinating topic.
I hope this information is helpful!