Here’s a comprehensive summary of what’s been happening with Jason Momoa lately:
- Fast X: He joined the cast of Fast X as the latest villain, filming started in April 2023 and is ongoing. The movie is scheduled to release on May 19, 2024.
- Motorcycle accident: He was involved in a head-on collision with a motorcyclist in Calabasas, California in July 2023. Fortunately, everyone involved sustained minor injuries and recovered well.
- Divorce finalized: His divorce from Lisa Bonet was finalized in January 2024 after they announced their separation in January 2022. The reason cited was irreconcilable differences with differing priorities.
Other noteworthy points:
- Career: He continues to be active in Hollywood, recently voicing the protagonist in the animated film “Slumberland” and starring in the Apple TV+ drama “Chief of War.”
- Activism: He remains a vocal advocate for environmental causes and indigenous rights.
However, please keep in mind that his personal life is private and some details may not be publicly available.
I hope this information is helpful! If you have any specific questions about Jason Momoa or any of the events mentioned, please feel free to ask.